Even though the Hamilton Permaculture Trust has wound up, there are numerous ways you can carry on the work and nurture the seedling that was established.
- Visit The Sustainable Backyard.
- Sign up for a course/workshop run by the Waikato Enviroment Centre.
- Buy our book “How To Grow Your Own Food” (available from the Waikato Environment Centre)
- Join the Hamilton Organic Gardeners
- Join the Permaculture Institute of New Zealand Aotearoa
- Practice permaculture in your own backyard. Read about others who do.
- Visit a community garden
- Start a community garden. Read about our work with Waimarie Community Garden.
- Organize a garden at your local school. Read about our work with a local school.
- Attend a garden tour.