We are a charitable Trust & our purpose is to encourage self-reliance & environmental sustainability by promoting the adoption of permaculture philosophies & sound organic practices in the Waikato region.
The objectives of the trust are:
- To establish a model permaculture garden & resource centre for demonstration & educational purposes which is an asset to the community.
- To establish a range of community-run permaculture gardens for the purposes of growing healthy organic vegetables, fruits & flowers.
- To encourage the development of home-based & family permaculture gardens for the purpose of growing healthy organic vegetables, fruits & flowers.
- To provide a safe, supportive & stimulating training & learning environment.
- To undertake any other activity which is capable of being carried out in conjunction with the aforementioned objectives or which directly or indirectly advances the purposes & objectives of the trust.